Jacksonville Wedding Venues on the River
A Beautiful Place to Say "I Do"
If you’ve been searching and searching for the best Jacksonville wedding venues on the river, you’ve finally found the right place. Who can beat a fifth-floor view of the St Johns River…right in the heart of downtown Jacksonville? This is what you’ll get if you choose to hold your wedding at our Jacksonville riverfront hotel—the best space for wedding ceremonies and receptions.
And have you heard? Premier Bride of Northeast Florida paid us a visit to shoot their 2017 Winter/Spring Fashion & Decor Preview! Find inspiration for your own River City Romance below.
Our Jacksonville Wedding Venues
You have numerous choices when it comes to the Jacksonville, Florida wedding locations that are available right within our downtown Jacksonville hotel. Choose the Topsider convention space on the fifth floor, which is connected to a 2,000 square-foot deck overlooking the St Johns River or choose our Jacksonville hotel’s 10,000 square-foot ballroom. With a dedicated wedding planning and coordination team, your wish is our command at Lexington Hotel Jacksonville Riverwalk.
Our Riverwalk Wedding Package Includes:
- An Elegantly Designed Ballroom for Up to Five Hours
- Formal White Table Linens and Napkins
- Mirror Tile and Votive Candle Centerpieces
- Bride and Groom Sweetheart Table or Formal Head Table
- Gift Table, Guest Book Table, and Cake Table
- Stage for Your Disc Jockey or Band
- Oak Dance Floor Customized to the Size of Your Party
- Champagne Toast for All Guests
- Cake Cutting Services by Your Catering Maitre D'
- Deluxe Overnight Accommodations with Breakfast for the Bride and Groom
- Discounted Room Rates for Friends and Family
- Three Hors d'oeuvre Selections and Lavish Cheese Display